Master of business administration (MBA) is a graduate degree that provides theoretical and practical training for business or investment management. An MBA is designed to help graduates gain a better understanding of general business management functions. The MBA degree can have a general focus or a specific focus in fields such as accounting, finance or marketing. It is a level up from an undergraduate business degree and generally places the graduate well above those with only undergraduate degrees.
An MBA prepares individuals for many types of careers. According to a survey by the Graduate Management Admissions Council, 64% of year 2012 MBA graduates used their MBA to change careers. Some of the more common jobs an MBA prepares one for include:
• Business analyst or strategist
• Business development analyst, associate, or manager
• Market research analyst
• Managing Director (of a department)
• Investment banker
• Financial analyst, associate, or manager
• Management consultant
• Marketing associate, analyst, or manager
• Portfolio manager
• Project analyst or strategist
• Product analyst, associate, or manager
• Program analyst, associate, or manager
• Operations analyst, associate, or manager
Ecole Superieur de Gestion et de Technologie is proud to announce the commencement of her MBA program. The curriculum will cut deeply into leadership, planning, business strategy, organizational behavior etc. During the study period, students will acquire both a working knowledge of management functions and the analytical skills required for these.
Every career needs a well grounded entrepreneur in other to properly give adequate business and profit oriented result. And our institution is here to make that learning a fun, impactful and productive process.